Последние товары в заказе ×
На веб-сайте АШАН Вы можете купить подарочные карты с различным номиналом. Сейчас нет карт, добавленных в корзину покупок.
1) While you register with the Mobile Application, we may request to provide data which is necessary for the provision of services and use of the Mobile Application.
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Proper provision of our services;
- Processing of your inquiries and operations as to this Mobile Application;
- Analyzing and understanding our audience for the purposes of improving the work of this Mobile Application;
- Preventing, detecting and investigating potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud;
- Sending you marketing emails with the information about our Services that we deem to be interesting for you. You may opt out of such emails by sending the respective request to us or by clicking the respective link in the email.
1) We will not disclose Personal Data to any third parties, unless otherwise is set out by applicable law.
We do not share Personal Data with companies, organizations and individuals outside of the Company otherwise than:
a) with your consent: we will share Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Company when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive Personal Data.
c) for legal reasons: we will share Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the such data is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable law, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
5. Third parties services
1) We do not sell, provide on lease, or share any Personal Data of the Users to third parties.
2) When we use third-party vendors to perform certain services on behalf of us, such as hosting the Mobile application, analytical or other services, such third-party vendors may collect or have access to information about you (for example, automatically collected information through tracking technologies). Please recognize that we and/or our vendors may store this information and share this information with third parties as necessary to provide you with our services.
6. Data storage and security and cross-border transfer
1) We will use all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or removal. The Mobile Application is equipped with the means of security and protection of your Personal Data.
2) Immediate access to your Personal Data is allowed only to us and persons authorized by us and involved in the maintenance of the Mobile Application. Such persons will strictly keep confidentiality of and prevent unauthorized third-party access to your Personal Data.
3) Please remember that our Mobile Application (and your Personal Data) may be hosted on a server outside Ukraine. Supplying us with your Personal Data, you permit its transfer outside the country, within the bounds of use of such Personal Data in accordance with the applicable law.
4) We emphasize that none of the existing ways of data transfer can be absolutely safe. The Company does not guarantee the absolute security of data in case of unauthorized access of the third parties.
7. Children's privacy
1) We do not collect, use or share the Personal Data of children (under the age under the applicable law). You must be legal adult to access to our Mobile Application under the applicable law of Ukraine.
2) While individuals under the childhood age may use the Mobile Application, they shall do so only with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian. At any case, we are committed to comply with applicable laws and requirements of Ukraine.
1) To ensure that this Mobile Application functions properly, we may use various tracking technologies like cookies, web beacons or similar technologies. By using this Mobile Application, you provide us your consent for our using of cookies and similar tracking technologies under the terms hereof.
2) Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use services. They are widely used to make Mobile Application work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization.
- To manage our business and improve our Service based on factors such as how many users visit or use our Mobile Application, what pages and views are accessed, whether visitors are new or repeat visitors, which features of our Mobile Application most interest our visitors etc.;
- To provide personalized recommendations, advertising, marketing emails, and guidance on Mobile Application features based on your activity on our Mobile Application;
- To remember actions you took to avoid asking you to repeat them during a session or to provide features such as enabling you to resume reading at the last page you accessed, synchronized across devices;
- To measure and analyze activity on our services, or third party services. In addition, we or any provider of such measurement and analytical services may provide non-personally identifiable data to third parties.
4) The User may block, clear and delete cookies.
10. Contact info
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your Personal Data (its correction, removal or use), you can do so by sending a letter to our email address: